Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dawn of a New Era



Welcome everyone, please bare with me as I am new to blogging. I welcome you to join me in my birthing of a new Blood Angel's Army! I started playing 40k almost 12 years ago. In being the young player that I was, I really didn't play the game as it was suppose to be played. My buddy and I never followed coherency or follow any codex; we just painted and had fun.

Only when LOTR was introduced to Games Workshop is when I really got serious. I learned a lot on painting and refined my skills drastically. I played LOTR mostly but I did still use my very small Space Marine army.

I took a break from the hobby when I became busy with school and work, but now that the new Blood Angel's came out last year, I decided "why not start up again?". So, I dug up my old models and paints and I've been watching videos on Youtube and reading other blogs. It was then I realized that should start this blog and have you guys grow with me in my adventure of starting this Army.

I plan on posting articles on my modeling with conversions and videos with how I paint my models; offering my 2-cents to those who will take it.

I look forward to sharing my experience with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment